[alfa] professional buffer - thanks to all

I'd like to thank everyone for the invaluable input on my question
regarding buffing tools. The contributors to this newsletter are some
of the most intelligent and helpful people I've ever had the
opportunity to correspond with. Happy New Year and thanks again!

My only foray into Home Depot thus far only turned up a Ryobi random
orbital model. However, I am considering trying one after some of the
input from you had me thinking maybe the first time I was doing things
incorrectly, hence my bad experience with the random orbital one. I
plan on trying a different Dep' this week sometime. I'll post when I
finally get it all figured out.

regards
George Theofanous
74 GTV