Re: [alfa] HELP CAN'T GET REAR DOOR OPEN!

JOHN THACKER wrote:

I'm unable to unlock the rear door of my 75. I've used WD40 over several
days but no improvement. I can't fix it until I can get the door open.
Is it locked and unable to be unlocked? or will it just not open?

I had a rear door that would not open earlier this year. A piece of the door mechanism had broken off keeping me from opening the door from the inside or outside.

However, by stroke of luck I tried opening the door from the inside & the oustide at the same time, and the damn thing opened. Luckily I had a spare door mechanism handy to replace the broken one.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org