[alfa] Francos

I have taken my Milano to Francos for the past 6 years for maintenance. I have been very satisfied with the service, quality of work, costs, and communications. One may find that he is not big on small talk, however, I have not found this to be true. He has always been courteous and pleasant, responding to my questions . I have seen many of his alfas that were available for sale and-they appeared to be in good shape. I have been tempted on numerous occasions. I am not an expert and make no claim re: prices . However, following the alfa net and listening to comments, quality cars with little rust or worse - salt ravages, are becoming harder to find. Prices are not going to get any cheaper and sellers will get higher prices for the better cars. --