[alfa] Buffers

I guess a lot depends on how skilled you are and the problems with the paint.
 I would highly recommend the Porter Cable random orbital buffers as it is
very hard to damage your paint and can do most of the stuff a buffer can.

Either way get the right pads and the right polishes for your problems.  I
have had great sucess with my porter cable on my black 164 with a mixture of
meguirs and 3M polishes.