[no subject]

Dear Alfisti,

i am interested in adding another Alfa to the stable, as a daily driver. I am interested in a Giulia TI or Super, or a Berlina. As I live in TX, a daily driver without air is not really an option. I think later model 2000 Berlinas had factory air as an option, but I am more interested in the earlier models.
Question: which models, Giulia and Berlina, had air as an option. Is it easy to add air conditioning later? Any thoughts?

Peter
67 Duetto
Austin, TX