[alfa] Berlina wagon picture

For those interested, someone sent me an image from a 1969 Quattroruote
magazine of a Berlina Giardinetta (wagon).  I posted it to the Berlina
Register site.  Go to http://www.berlinaregister.com/crop0001.jpg to see it.
Maybe not as stylish as a Giulia wagon (see
http://www.berlinaregister.com/special.htm for a pic), but still pretty
cool.  These were made by Pavesi, not Colli, who made the Giulia wagons.
Note the sunroof, not apparently a factory item from discussion we've had
here over time, but probably added when the wagon extension was grafted on.
It appears the tailgate is two-piece; the glass fold up, and the former
trunk tail folds down.  Hard to be certain though from this image.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register