[alfa] Cars for sale

Alfisti,

I will be putting some vehicles up for sale on Ebay upon my return to the States within the next week, but I want to offer them on the digest before I do so.  I am very motvated and must sell the vehicles within the three weeks I am home from Greece.

So, make your Christmas bright (along with mine) and take a look at these vehicles for sale:

1987 Milano Silver 100+K
1987 Milano Platinum 80K+
1987 Milano Silver parts car
1967 Duetto parts car (rolling shell)
1991 164 L (automatic) 130+K
1991 164 L (automatic) parts car
1979 Alfetta 100+K
1997 BMW 528ia near mint condition

Make me an offer!

You may view photographs of these vehicles at the following site:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/schuga/my_photos

Please email me off digest if interested.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Chip Schug
Athens, Greece by the way of Columbus, Indiana