[alfa] Re: 164 clutch master

I used a pressure bleeder as well.  Additional, I removed the dampener and slave from their mounts and raised them during bleeding to be at the highest elevation in the system, thus to make bubble removal easier.

I think all is well, except the pedal definitely rides lower due to the lesser extension of the master cylinder in the rest position.

I have also heard that the flexible lines go bad on the LS and Q models and if I continue to get a stiff clutch in the cold, I will change these as well.

--
- Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL