[alfa] Poor quality 105/115 sway bar end link bushings

When I refurbish an old 105/115 Alfa, I generally rebush the suspension, including all the rubber on both the front and rear sway bars. Recently, I've noticed that the end link bushings, both front and rear, that I've purchased from aftermarket suppliers are failing because the rubber component is separating from the inner metal sleeve and the outer metal sleeve. Hence the bushing outer metal sleeve stays in the end link, and the inner metal sleeve stays on the sway bar, but the rubber in between just separates from both and the link becomes disconnected. This has happened on both front and rear sway bars, in Spiders, GTVs and Berlinas that I've rebushed. It seems like the rubber component is not bonded to the inner and outer sleeves.

My most recent annoyance is a rear sway bar link bush that separated on my GTV at the driver side top. These bushings were replaced 2.5 years and 20K ago. The last thing I want to do is spend a half day on a cold concrete floor R&R the rear sway bar and replacing bushings in December !

Question: is this the result of crap aftermarket bushings? Are there Alfa Romeo original parts available where the rubber is bonded to the inner and outer sleeves?

The parts I purchased were from Centerline and IAP. This is NOT intended to be a bash on those two suppliers, I just want to know if there is a difference between the aftermarket and original Alfa parts in these particular parts. Anyone having similar experiences? Suggestions on where can I get good ALFA ROMEO ORIGINAL bushings?

//KCT Powell, TN, with better things to do this time of year...