[alfa] Re: Rubber gaskets in firewalls

At 09:47 PM 12/13/03 +0000, you wrote:
Yet another question as I finish up details in my engine compartment..

Is there a source for the rubber bushings, gaskets, grommets or whatever
they're called,  that seal things like the heater hoses, wiring, speedo
and tach cables?  Has anyone found generic plugs that fit and carved holes?

I've found some for earlier cars, trying to get things for the 115 era..
I purchased these parts from Highwood last summer. Below is the text of my "Good Vendor Experience" posting in V9#605:

"I needed the rubber grommets on the firewall used to seal the accelerator
rod and the heater hoses, but could not find a domestic
source. Suggestions from my query to the Digest pointed to Highwood Alfa
in Great Britain.
http://www.highwoodalfa.com/
Highwood responded to my email the same day with availability and cost. I
ordered on June 19, and the parts arrived at my door June 26. The
overseas shipping cost was no different than domestic and the one week
turnaround is about the same as from the west coast vendors."

//kct Powell, TN