[alfa] Thanks to all

Thanks to everyone who answered my post about the water pump. He finally got
it off by removing the stud on the water pump. He said he had thought about
doing that but wasn't sure if it would work or not. Thanks for saving him a
lot of work. Now, my poor spider won't be leaving a water trail to follow
anymore.
Nan

---