[alfa] Sandi's Car Scam

Something like this also happened to the previous owner of my Spider. Don't know the specifics, but she also had the presence of mind to not go out and spend her cash right away. She waited to send the "refund" and found out it was a hoax. She was not out cash or car, but did loose time and chances to sell.
Luckily for me, I came along soon after with real money, and am now zipping happily around Texas.
zach
'89 Spider