[alfa] Saab wheels (alfa related) and wiring question

1st off - happy holidays to all.

I'll start w/ my wiring question since it is more important I guess.  As some of you know I am currently restoring a burned out (in a garage fire) 72 GTV.  I am redoing some of the wiring and there is a set of wires (2 - black, 12 ga) coming out of the bottom of the ignition switch that are not on the wiring diagrams I have, and I have no clue where they go.  Anybody have an idea?
While I'm on the wiring thing - does anybody have a good fuse box for this car they'd part with?  Mine is somewhat melted and nasty.

Now for the more fun (for me at least) part of my question.
I have heard before of a 15x6 panaport look-a-like rim that was offered on Saab's that has the 4x108 lug pattern.  I've looked for info on the archives about this but only found that they do work on the gtv's w/ center bore modification.  I am interested in these rims and was wondering if anyone had a pic of them (on a GTV or any alfa would be great).  Also, what model Saab(s) did they come on, and what years.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island, CA
72 GTV - project street car
89 for ranger - race truck project
89 civic SI - nasty, ricey, daily driver