[alfa] Trades

Hello,  I have a 60's Hammond B3 organ with 122rv Leslie (If you don't know
what these are, then you wouldn't be interested) I'd be willing to trade
for the right Alfa.....  Mail me direct with any offers... Looking for 94
Spider or an interesting Sedan, no 164's please... Also have a 1963 Gibson
125tcd guitar..  Will trade for interesting parts for my 86 Spider, or a
rebuilt carbed engine........

If you're interested, there's more gear for sale or trade @
http://headroom.home.mindspring.com/gear_for_sale.htm

Thanks Gabriel
South Florida

I have always known that at last I would take this road
But yesterday I did not know
It would be today