[alfa] December Velocissima is now online!

Hard to believe that, barely a month ago, we Alfa Owners of New England were bombing around the Berkshires in 70+ degree tops-down weather on one of our spirited club tours, while today we are digging out from under two feet of snow. Sheesh. Anyway, it's time once again to let you know that a new issue of Velocissima is now online at http://www.velocissima.com. In this issue, you'll find:

* The Last-Minute Indian Summer Sortie - Story and
photos from our impromptu November 1st road tour
in western Massachusetts
* The AONE Fall Tech Session - Story and photos from
this year's record-shattering event
* Convention 2004 - An update by Chairman Brian Shorey
* Watkins Glen Sporting Roadster Tour - report and
photos from this new event - Part 3 of 3
* New England To Get a New Race Track - Under
construction in New Hampshire
* Classified Ads - Buy--or sell--a winter project!
* New AONE Sponsor - Bobcor/Stephens Alfa Romeo
* No More Neckties, Socks, and Sweaters - Coax your
loved ones to do their holiday shopping at the
AONE Club Store instead!

The busy little AONE elves are hard at work making plans for next summer's AROC National Convention to be held in scenic New Hampshire from July 28th through August 1st. We hope *you're* making plans to attend! Stay tuned for the announcement of the official Convention web site due in a couple of weeks.

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --