Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:36:56 -0500
From: "Bill Sinclair" <bills@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Shankle fuel line restriction/Dellorto parts

The T fitting provides a return path back to the gas tank.  It
stands to reason that there should be some restriction in the return line so
that some pressure is available at the input of the pressure regulator.  I
plan to drill a small piece of brass rod to put in the fuel return line and
act as a restrictor.