[alfa] Was Flexible flyers, now chassis brace

Howdy, Folks!

Biba's posting reminded me about the old chassis brace thread. I'm still
interested in a chassis-bracing design project for the 115 spider, and
would like to know if there's anyone out there who will help out.

If anyone wants to contribute shop space (in the SF Bay area), a spider
chassis, any of the existing bolt-on braces (returnable after testing)
mechanical design and / or drafting time, disassembly, fabrication,
testing, tools, supplies, materials, or financial assistance, please
contact me directly. (Sure, I _could_ do all of this by my lonesome self,
but I can't be the _only_ one who's interested in this project!)

RON