[alfa] North American 164 Regisrty was:(North American 164 Quadrifoglio Registry)

I'm is the process of starting a North American 164 registry. I want to
include your car on this list.

Could I get your VIN, Chassis Number, Version(B, L, S, LS, Q) Colors, Current
mileage, Location, any previous owners known, when the car was first sold,
what dealer sold it.

I hope to have this list posted by Feb. 2004. If you sell you car please let
the buyer know about this list. I would like to keep it as up-to-date as
possible. I know I'm duplicating the international registry, but I hope it
make this one more accurate.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I hope to be able to track down all
of the Quads that were imported, including the ones that are no longer on the
road.

---
Brian Jones
95 164 Quadrifoglio