[alfa] Alfa's return postponed yet once more again

Once again we're being surrounded with submarines, PT boats, aircraft carriers,
destroyer,s and perhaps the occasional Sputnik, telling us we Can't Have
New Alfas...Because We Don't Deserve Them.

Oh how I've tried to encourage all of you to keep a cool and sane head
about this ongoing siege, but no, some of you have actually visited some
of the cities listed as off limits - Milan, Turin, Rome - only to give
rise to their ability to secure a blockade which will make it impossible
for us to get the needed supplies of a new Alfa fix. This thus negates
the ability to keep those who are barely able to get through life
without the promise of a day when one can once again walk into their
neighborhood Alfa dealer and order up a replacement for their aging 164.

Of course there is only one thing to do. We must learn from the Cubans -
that is, those still living in Cuba. We shall restore all of our Alfas
to as pristine condition as possible and if necessary make our own parts
to keep them running.

Along those lines please visit http://www.alfacybersite.com/BRRest.html

Biba
(Me a cynical opportunist? Perish the thought. Only trying to be of
assistance)
Irwindale, CA USA