[alfa] Cold Spider

Does anybody know how the air vents in the interior of a 1982 Spider are attached?  The passenger side air vent in my '82 Spider is VERY loose, leaking much cold (at this time of the year) into the car.  I've been unable to tighten it up.

Is it easier to do this if the glove box is removed and if so, can this be done without removing the entire dash board?

Any tips would be appreciated!

Jon Kligerman
1982 Spider