[alfa] Milano Exhaust Recommendation Needed

I need to replace the center section on my '87
Platinum and would like to know what other people
prefer. My rear section was replaced with a Stebro
stainless and I am happy with it. However, I believe
that Stebro does not manufacture a center section. Am
I correct? If they do...where are they available?

Outside of possibly Stebro there is the OEM Alfa part
and also an aftermarket FAZA unit, which is highly
touted in the advertisements, but I have no experience
with this manufacturer.

Any recommendations out there?

Thanks,

Dennis