[alfa] RE: 164 Starter Removal

"Ryan Mottice" <tont032@domain.elided> wrote...

>Looks like a pain.  Tips or suggestions?  I'm headed out while it's still
>light - thank goodness for extensions....

Like most projects in the 164 engine bay, this one is no bargain either.
I've never even tried it, but I understand it is possible to remove the
starter without removing the exhaust manifold via just the right size wobble
extension.  I know the one time I had to remove it with the engine in the
car, I just pulled the manifold and didn't even try to get fancy.

I guessing you don't want to hear about how I can R&R the starter on a 2.3
Ford in 15 minutes, huh!?

Let us know how you do.

Brad