[alfa] $hipping

Being lazy at the moment to check details (like the sender's name), but
do like the suggestion of using networking for shipping parts and or
cars.

I'm willing to pay $250 cash for an '82 GTV6 to be picked up in San Jose
and Safely delivered to scenic Irwindale.

Around the holidays would be fine for delivery - provided it is okay
with my (potential) client. Should you take this assignment, know ahead
of time if something further happens to the vehicle (the front's been
hit and I have extensive photos of the car 'as is') your ass is grass. A
straight through drive would be best.

I'll be open to receive the car when you and my (potential) client agree
it is best to be picked up and you know (within two or three hours
either way) when you will be delivering the GTV6.

Cash and a cold beer will be awaiting you (along with the car).

Anyone interested?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Might also have an assignment for a pickup in Ohio and delivery to
Irwindale, home of Irwindale Raceway, should you then be heading /
coming from the east.