[alfa] Alfetta bumper removal

Does anyone know how to remove the US bumpers on a 79 Sprint. I pulled the
10mm bolts but when I pull back the bumper, there seems to be something
inside the mount holding the tubes in allowing them to move about 1/2". I
would love some help as I am trying to install some European bumpers.

Jim in San Diego
---