[alfa] RE: Centerline

I gladly give them my money...and I've noticed that they have been increasing their offering for Supers, TIs and Berlinas. Now if they just start offering 1750 & 2000 Berlina dashcaps
Damian

Ah yes.. this is what they call a Good Thing.. (the increase of parts stock) Kudos..

Something I found out during my call and order last week, they recently "came into" bushing and oil seals for steering boxes. I had thought that anything inside a steering box was pretty much unobtanium.. may be wrong about that. But formerly it wasn't something handled by the usual suspects..

Thought I'd mention it in case it could help sombody out there... (no, not going to say in search of a tight box.. must resist temptation...)

Jon
77 Spider
Irvine, CA