RE: [alfa] Bosch injector reconditioning

> Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can send a set of
> injectors to have them reconditioned, and get them back in a reasonable
> amount of time?

I recall you were asking about adjustable pressure regulators and we've
exchanged some private email about L-Jet mods.   This is a good opportunity
to swap your injectors.   Search out one of the following as a replacement.
You can grab them on EBay for about $100 a set reconditioned and warranted.

0 280 150 151     Alfa 75 Turbo  230 cm/3
0 280 150 152     BMW E12        240 cm/3
0 280 150 154     Porsche 928    235 cm/3

All use the barb type rail fitting for a bolt-in fit.   For comparison the
stock Alfa V6 injectors flow 183 cm/3.

Once you're done with cleaning and shipping your current injectors you're
almost at the price of the bigger replacements.

-Peter