[alfa] RE: [alfa75] useful web site

I have a MegaSquirt built with a custom plenum.  I should be installed and
running in the Milano in the next month.  I'll do a little write-up for the
list and post some pictures on my page when it's done.

If anyone is interested, I built the board into the existing L-Jetronic box
and made it plug compatible with the existing wiring loom and sensors.  It's
not exactly straight forward to use the Bosch parts.   The injectors are
low-z which causes a flyback problem, and the MS is speed/density or
alpha/n.   The L-Jetronic is mass/air.

If anyone is interested in details and the work so far, email me directly
and I can fill you in.  I know of at least 2 other V6 cars running on MS in
the US right now.   I've been corresponding with the owners for the last
couple of months.

-Peter