[alfa] RE: Auto Reliability

I don't go along with Biba's statement below. Americans generally have
always
demanded big cars (and cheap fuel to run them, Iraq and the UN be
damned).
Detroit can make small cars but will never sell enough to make a profit.

On your next commute to work just count the ratio of SUVs to small cars.

In Florida, where I live, you should see the number of 4WD SUVs that
never
leave the pavement!
Gil
Port Orange, FL