[alfa] RE: Trim rings for Carellos

 Forget about trim rings for mounting the buckets from the front - they
look much neater mounted from the back. And easy, too. Just use 5/16"
roll pins cut to 1" and mount with 2" stainless 10-32 machine screws, 3
per bucket. If you're repainting the fenders, the Carello headlight
covers look great without trim rings, they would hardly show anyway.
Contact me offline and I'll send you a picture of my installation.
Gil
Port Orange, Fl
1985 Spider

>Randy wrote:

  >Does anyone know if the Carello headlight cover kit from
International Auto