[alfa] Spica adjustment components

Just picked up six O-rings, very slightly thinner than the 'correct'
one.

If you need one along with an 'aftermarket' plastic washer and are
willing to install immediately and give me feed back, the pair is yours
for free with a SSAE. Email me for my address.

If they work, I'll then get rich (beyond my wildest dreams) by charging
two one dollar bills and a SSAE.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Yes, both items cost me (percentage wise) considerably more than .03
cents each.