[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #978

Luca, this may not be a solution, but you wanted ANY suggestion or clue.  My
84 Volvo 245GLT was having similar elec problems.  Turned out to be a faulty
ignition switch.  I replaced it, and the gremlins went away.  Just a
suggestion of an item to check....

Greg

<<<From: Luca <nodoubt@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] King of electrical gremilins
...Where shall I start having fun from? :-)
ANY clue, ANY suggestion, wizards and witchery included are WELCOME.
Luca>>>

---