[alfa] Alfa in snowstorm

When looking for my first Alfa, I spoke to many Alfa
mechanics that would tell me they wouldn't hestitate
jumping into their 164s and going across the country.
After buying a 164 I drove it everywhere not knowing
if I broke down, parts would be difficult to get.  Now
I don't drive it very far from home or my mechanic.
After hanging around the digest, as well as the
gtv6/164 site, I've concluded the Alfa V6 is a weird
engine, meaning I wouldn't trust a valet to park it.
I'm always worried that they'll park it on an incline
in first and the car might "accidentally" roll
backwards. I'm fearful of high water too, so if it
rains, I take my z. Nope, now I won't let "anyone"
just drive it, if they do, they get an earfull of what
to watch out for. A friend of mine used to say, not
everyone can drive an Alfa.  You have to earn it's
respect and it will treat you well. In a showstorm?
How well do you know your Alfa?

Danny
Dallas, Texas
91 164L going on ebay soon.