[alfa] Intermittent 164 - Usual suspects

Thanks for those who replied to my earlier post on my problematic 164L.  Still
have the problem but I have narrowed down the behavior and run some
diagnostics.

Car starts OK hot or cold and runs fine until it reaches temp about 175
degrees then starts rough idle, intermittent power delivery  at steady speed.
When car looses power, you must apply more throttle (accelerate) to get power
back.  Problem seems to go away when car cools down.

What I've done:

1.  No error codes -  I had 1223 and 1225 but cleared the codes and now get
4444 even though problem persist.

2.  Ran fuel pressure check - holds pressure and responds per the manual.

3.  Checked AFM and all plumbing for tightness (think the codes came when I
forgot to tighten the plenum intake after checking AFM).

4.  Cleaned and checked the Bosch connectors at the idle actuator, temp
sensor, AFM, min/max switch.  Check min/max switch position.

5.  Check all plugs and wires (but only by the take it off and listen for a
difference method)

Have not actually measured resistance of the temp sensor , haven't check
coil.

These are the usual suspects.  Can you guys (gals) help me see the trees in
the forest.

Thanks,

Don