[alfa] Still Available: Cheap '68 Euro Alfa GTV "Stepnose"

Selling a classic '68 Alfa Romeo GT Veloce Euro model "Stepnose"

I purchased this car from an enthusiast that was preparing the car for
restoration. The car was complete and being used daily until 2 years ago. It
has a good CA title and has a current non-op.

It has been taken apart and the body has been media blasted and primed.
Small areas of rust have been cut out and await new metal. Needs body prep
and paint. The interior has been redone already. Nice original dash and
guages. Original radio, keys, etc.  Excellent bumpers and glass. The engine
is a twin-Weber equipped 1750 which has had a rebuilt head and rebuilt
transmission.

Needs another Alfisti to complete the restoration. I had good intentions,
but not enough time and skills to take it on. Price = $2900.  May decide to
part it out if it is not sold right away (I would need commitments on major
components before parting out).  It would be a shame to do this to a
complete restorable car!  Will also consider classic car or motorcycle
trades.

I also have some other interesting cars and motorcycles for sale including a
rare Alfa bumper car!  Some of them are listed (description and
photos-including the GTV) on this web site:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/index.mv?photo+200310281532443467

 Located in California. Can send pics by email.  Thanks, Mark Mitchell
email:  motorama@domain.elided