[alfa] Alfetta Sedan Parts Forsale- Melbourne, Australia.

Hi digesters,

I have been doing some spring cleaning, and as I have a bunch of Alfetta
parts that I keep tripping over, and that I no longer want or need, I
thought I would offer them to the list. Most stuff is Alfetta sedan, but
some stuff, such as the steering rack, gearbox etc, will fit also fit GTV's.

-1x Alfetta sedan bonnet, perfectly straight and rust free $90
-1x Alfetta sedan rear bumper (Euro), reasonably good condition for age, all
chrome and rubber good condition, with number plate lights, some damage
underneath bumper that cannot be seen when mounted. $70
-1x Alfetta sedan R/H front guard, some slight surface rust at bottom
otherwise straight and rust free. $45.
-1x Alfetta Turbine 14in wheel, used as spare, with Michelin tyre 85% tread
$25
-2x Alfetta sedan bootlids, both straight and rust free $40ea
-2x pairs Alfetta sedan Euro rectangular headlights, reasonable condition,
$40pair.
-1x manual steering rack, suit sedan and GTV, good condition $60
-1x steering column, suit sedan and possibly GTV (I am not sure, can someone
confirm?), complete with adjuster, ignition switch and key (working) $45
-1x alfetta sedan fuel tank, with sender, no rust as far as I can tell $30
-2x Alfetta sedan radiators, both in very good condition (one recently
reconditioned) and non-leaking $45ea.
-2x electro fans to suit above radiators. One is thin Italian made unit,
other is Bosch German unit with large motor. Both work very well, and could
be used on other applications. $30ea.
-2x Alfetta sedan instrument clusters, one blue background, other woodgrain
background, both have typical bent needles but were both working. $20ea.
-2x Bosch alternators, standard Alfetta 45amp units with air intake, both
working $25ea.
-2x alfetta sedan (and possibly GTV) handbrake (e-brake for Americans)
handle mechanisms with good ratchets $20ea.
-2x complete Alfetta brake/clutch setup's, including pedals, brackets and
brake/clutch master cylinder setups, would suit Alfa Spider conversion
$100ea.
-1x Alfetta sedan front windscreen, some minor chips but is relatively new
$50
-1x Alfetta sedan rear heated windscreen, GC $30
-1x Pair (Alfetta) Giulietta 1.8 front stub axles. These are the stub axles
you use if you intend on fitting Volvo 4-piston brake calipers and vented
rotors to your Alfetta without modifications. They are different from normal
Alfetta stub axles, and make fitting Volvo brakes very simple. Only
available on European and Australian Giulietta 1.8 cars. $50 pair.
-1x Alfetta ignition switch with key, working, $15.
-2x Alfetta sedan wiper motors, both working, may also suit GTV. $20ea.
-1x Alfetta standard starter motor, large solenoid, checked and working
good. $30.
-1x Complete Alfetta transaxle, comes with brakes (non leaking calipers and
rotors), resleeved and rebuilt clutch slave cylinder and new clutch hose.
Also comes with good clutch assembly. This transaxle was in excellent
working condition, shifted beautifully with no gear crunches at all. Has
been filled with Amsoil synthetic gear oil. Comes with spare pair of brake
rotors. Will need a new top mounting bush however. Still much cheaper than
having your unit reconditioned. Excellent condition. $250.

I also have four new rear main seals to suit twin cam engines, NAK brand,
red material. $12ea or all four for $40.

Also some free stuff. Various Alfetta sedan body mouldings, brake lines,
gearshift rod, perhaps some coolant overflow bottles and windsreen washer
bottles. Various sedan interior bits.  Also de-dion triangle with near new
r/h bearing. Grab this stuff before it goes to the dump.

All prices in Australian dollars, e-mail me if you want anything converted
to USD. I am willing to send the smaller stuff anywhere in the world, but
larger stuff is pickup only (I may be able to deliver locally). E-mail me
with any enquiries- sashan@domain.elided. I have photos of some of this
stuff.

Thanks,
Sasha Nackovski- Melbourne, Australia.