From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of P
Hood
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 9:12 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Major Alfa sighting on TV

Al...I'm accustomed to seeing snips of Alfas, or at least what I think are
Alfas, on TV, but last night, there was an entire commercial with a guy
driving around in a red GTV listening to some fancy schmancy newfangled
music sysem...he even drives the GTV into his office, parks by his desk,
takes out the music thingie and plugs in into desk unit. VERY nice exposure
of the marque to a wide audience...If you have a red GTV,
prepare for it to be noticed a bit more than it has been heretofore.

Ciao,    Pat Hood, Seattle

Bunch-O-Boxy-Sedans

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos,
and more here.