Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:27:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Otto Schug  <schugof@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] 1987 Milano ABS Rebuild

Alfisti,

1987 Milano ABS Rebuild

Cardone indicated it would take 3-5 days for the rebuild plus shipping time to
the distributor.

The telephone number of Cardone Industries is 215-912-3000.  You could call
such number to ascertain the closest distributor to your area.

Upon completion of the transaction, I will give due report.

Otto F. Schug
11 Alfas
schugof@domain.elided