From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Joe
Elliott
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 7:23 PM
To: Alfa Romeo Digest
Subject: Re: [alfa] What's the dooy

Whoa damn!  I guess I never got around to asking the Alfa Digest if
there were any cars out there with such a device that I could
retrofit to my GTV-6 (it seems that ever car I look at has a modern
idle compensator that's variable rather than on/off, and controlled
by an ECU)!  Don't tell me all Milanos have one of these and I just
never noticed!  (Actually, please do.)  Anybody want to sell me one
cheap?  Mark?

Yee haw,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6 w/ idle from 600RPM to 1600RPM depending on load and temperature
:-(