[alfa] Re: What Car?

Now, I really wasn't watching.  The TV was on while I fixed dinner.  When I
heard them say Sardinia, I looked up, as I spent some time there with the
Navy.

Now that that's out of the way, I thought I heard them talk about Joe and
his "date" being taken to their destination in a new Bentley.  Whatever
they were in, the back seat was huge, much bigger than anything Alfa or
Fiat have made in the last 30 years.  Size wise, looked more like a
convertible Checker Marathon.

On another subject, perhaps the pink Alfa on Ebay is the Malibu Stacey
model Lisa is always talking about on the Simpsons.

Mike in Texas