[alfa] idle air hose source

Just bought several meter long lengths  (around 3 feet) correct idle air
hoses from Alfa Parts. $8.70 per meter. I just finished installing new
air hoses on a 1750 Spider air box (different arrangement than later
ones). It took roughly a meter and a half (the box uses eight hoses).

For the anality inclined, the exterior is the 'correct' diameter (and of
course the ID). This means those 16 (if you're doing a 1750 box) little
squeeze clamps you buffed out and had zinc plated, will fit.

While I can't completely verify this, strongly suspect cracked idle air
hoses will make adjusting the idle and keeping it constant very
difficult to impossible. Money well spent.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA