[alfa] GTV's getting some recognition

I apologize if this was already posted, as I have been on vacation. The
latest issue of Thoroughbred and Classic Cars had the cover blurb "10
cars that will make you money". I picked it up, and what did I find:

1. Alfa Romeo GT Junior/GTV 1750 1966-1977
"Classic Cars market consultant Julius Thurgood is convinced they have
real investment potential: 'You should buy one now before the
unconverted throng finally wakes up to one of the most advanced and
sophisticated classics still undiscovered by the marketplace.'"

Other interesting picks included the Ferrari 275 GTB, Jag XJS, Audi
Quattro Turbo, early VW GTI's, and the racing spec Lotus Elan 26R.

Elsewhere in the same issue, in the Expert Buyer section's "Punt of the
Month" the car is again talked about, as "woefully undervalued in the
present marketplace".

All the big grins and "thumbs up" signs I have been getting around La
Jolla (a conspicuous amount lately!) from Porsche drivers seem to back
up the claim that these great classics are finally getting noticed by
the motoring crowd.

Regards,
George Theofanous
74 GTV