RE: [alfa] Paint Jobs

Hi everyone,

Larry, my Sud is in a colour called Aqua Verdi, which is a metallic
green.  I've done a bit of respraying on it and it wasn't all that hard.
What I got was two spray cans, one of which was the base coat - ie the
actual green colour.  The second can was a clear lacquer and so long as
both coats are done evenly then an amateur metallic job can look just as
good.  I'm not sure whether the metallic paint would cost more, though,
as I didn't enquire about the cost of a solid colour.  However, I
wouldn't have thought that the metallic paint would be a lot more
expensive!

Hope that helps
Matt
(1982 Sud owner in Newcastle, UK)