[alfa] Civilization

"Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided> wrote

Reading all these "I hit animal X" stories makes me glad I live near
civilization.

Well Brian, come to Northern New Jersey. I want to add the following to the "Hunters in Our Woods, An Accident Waiting to Happen" lawn signs that pop up in areas where sprawl has overtaken wild land

"Deer on our Highways. Accidents Every Day!"

I'll get off my soapbox now. I'm glad my alfa has the ability to avoid the wildlife. If I can only get it out of the garage now.

Mo in NJ