[alfa] 164S F/S near Seattle

This is my 1991 164S.  I have put 35k on it in the 5 years I've owned
it.  135k, black on blk & tan leather, 16x7.5" Stilautos with Yoko AVS.
Just before I bought it it had the starter replaced along with the
stepper motors.  I've had the clutch & flywheel done, water pump, rear
main seal, some transmission seals, belts/tensioner, plug wires &
numerous other nick knack items.  The interior is in good shape overall,
no rips or stains in the leather.  The paint has rock chips on the front
end & some door dings & what not around the body.  It's currently
leaking power steering & needs a rear muffler.  I think the lower strut
bearings need to be replaced _again_.  It needs a new windshield &
driver fog light.  There is a 12 disc Pioneer cd changer in the trunk.
4 mounted Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires are included.  They're barely
used.  I don't have pics readily available, although I could get some.
I am not shipping the car to you, but may drive it to your house if you
pay for airfare back to Seattle ;-)  Asking $4900/obo

Thanks,

Zach

Redmond, WA

'91 164S