[alfa] Spica timing & tools

Oh yeah, I believe I read or someone told me (heard Wes speak many years
ago at an AROSC meeting) that you can be 180 degrees off on the Spica
timing and it will run, just not as well. Don't understand how that is
possible, but wanted to avoid that situation - especially since I always
install Spica belt covers.

********

I would think how that works is when you shoot the injection at the closed intake valve, it hangs out waiting for the crank to go the 290deg or so around till the valve opens up again. Most of the mixture won't "get away" I'd guess, especially at higher RPM's, so it works pretty well. Just not Optimum...

Jon