[alfa] Re: Milano Woes

Hi-
It so happens that I have access to a'88 Milano Oro that is being parted out. I believe the engine to be in good shape, and there may be other items on the car which you may need as well. It is located in Chico, CA. Call Scott Bomar at 530.899.8943. He is the owner of Bomar Wrench Works and has helped me on my own late, lamented Milano as well as my '69 and '876 Spiders. Give him a call.

John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>
<jcecil66@domain.elided>