[alfa] free GTV body in Bay Area

From Craigslist; not my "car."
Andrew Watry

Free Alfa Romeo GTV car body
Reply to: anon-18889877@domain.elided <mailto:anon-18889877@domain.elided>
Date: 2003-11-06, 8:58AM
I have a '71 Alfa Romeo GTV car body that I need to get rid of. It has no
suspension, engine, etc, just the shell. It could make a great art car
project, all you have to do is haul it away. It's approximately 14ft long,
6ft wide and 5ft tall. There are a couple of pictures at:
<http://bertone.stanford.edu/download/gtvbody>
The doors exist also, although the hinges are gone. Any questions, let me
know!
650.498.5581
650.813.1478
Marc