[alfa] OT Sighting

This is off topic for this list but I found it so funny I couldn't help but
share it. I passed one of those SUV's with the huge shiny chrome wheels the
other day. Nothing that strange but as we slowed down I noticed that his
wheels were spinning faster than he was moving. My first thought was that it
was a strobe effect caused by the reflection of the chrome or a lighting
system. I have seen the ones with LED's around the perimeter of the wheel.
Then he stopped and the wheels kept spinning and eventually stopped. These
wheels had a fake front that spun! Takes me back to the days of clipping
baseball cards to my bike to get that engine sound. I wonder what this guy
thought of the old bald guy in the funny looking Berlina, with hub caps,
laughing his head off in the next lane.

Mitch Wolberg,
69 Berlina
69 Spider Jr.