[alfa] Spider Veloce Top Covers wanted

A friend of mine is looking to get about 10 Spider Veloce Top Covers in black and has asked me to see if I can track down a good source. I am looking for a good price on these, but excellent quality is the first criteria. I would need then shipped to me here in Japan. If any body has any recommendations or if any one on the list list can provide these, please let me know.

Thanks,
Peter Hoare
'72 Spider Twin Spark