[alfa] Spider accelerator pedal mod

     This may be old hat to some of you, but being tired of having a cramped
ankle, I made a new accelerator pedal by copying the curve of the old one but
making it about 3 inches shorter. This made quite an improvement as I am now
able to relax the ankle a bit. The leg must still stay bent, but the foot and
calf can relax quite a bit more. I was concerned at first about the position of
the right foot in relation to the brake pedal, but it doesnt seem to be a
problem at all. After a sunday of driving in the mountains of Western NC, I can
report a big improvement in comfort.
     Randy Long
     1973 Spider